Attention Something Wicked Fans! Send us photos of your Something Wicked inspired pumpkins. We’re on theÃ‚Â lookoutÃ‚Â for pumpkins inspired by the artists, electronic music or the culture. The most decorative, scariest, funniest or craziest pumpkin designs can win you one of three great prizes!
- Jack-o-lantern must be incorporate some element of EDM culture or the Something Wicked (i.e. artists, DJ gear, musical elements, etc)
- To enter, send us a photo of your best-carved pumpkin. Submit the photo toÃ‚Â firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet a photo to us at (@SmthngWicked). We’ll post all the photos to our Facebook. Please include contact information (including phone number) with each entry.
- Photos of the pumpkins must be submitted online by Oct. 25th, 2012.
- Pumpkins must be lit with glow sticks or colored light equivalent.
- Bring your carved pumpkin to Something Wicked!Ã‚Â Pumpkin must be present at Pumpkin Patch by 6pm.
- Grand prize judging and other winners announced during festival.
- One grand-prize winner will receive an exclusive meet and greet with Zedd during Something Wicked.
- Second place winner will receive two complimentary backstage passes to Something Wicked.
- Third place winner will receive a Something Wicked “Party Pack,” which includes festival merchandise.